Get the actual execution pointer in MDI, MEM and EDIT, TJOG, THND mode.
When this function works in DNC/M198 and RISC operation, the return code is EW_REJECT.
The restrictions in FS30i, FS0i-D/F and PMi-A are as follows.
- When this function works in DNC/M198, the return code is always EW_REJECT.
- In case of FS30i-A, when STL signal is ON, the return code is EW_REJECT.
- In case of FS0i-D/F, FS30i-B and PMi-A, even if STL signal is ON, the return code is EW_OK. (when Parameter No.13104#1=1, the return code is EW_REJECT)
- In case of FS0i-D/F, FS30i-B and PMi-A, even if M198 is executed, the return code is EW_OK.
- When program is looked-ahead, It take next block number of block be looked-ahead.
Universal Fanuc Driver
Fanuc Focas Library CD
Specify the library handle. See "Library handle" for details.
Pointer to the variable to store the actual executed program number into.
It is -1 when MDI program is executed.
Pointer to the variable to store the actual executed program pointer into.
It is a block number as the top of the program is 0.
EW_OK is returned on successful completion, otherwise any value except EW_OK is returned.
The major error codes are as follows.
|Return code||Meaning/Error handling|
The extended driver/library function is necessary.
CNC mode is except MDI, MEM, EDIT, TJOG and THND one.
As for the other return codes or the details, see "Return status of Data window function"
For HSSB connection,
For Ethernet connection,
The Ethernet function and the extended driver/library function are necessary. However, in case of Series 16i/18i/21i-B, 0i-B/C/F, the required CNC option is as follows. When Embedded Ethernet is used,
above two optional functions are not required.
The Ethernet function and the extended driver/library function are necessary.
However, in case of Series 16i/18i/21i-B, 0i-B/C/F, the required CNC option is as follows.
When Embedded Ethernet is used,
When Ethernet board is used,
- only Ethernet function is required.
This function is related to the following CNC parameter.
See the manual of CNC parameter for details.
|P (Punch press)||-|
|Power Mate i-D|
|Power Mate i-H|
|Power Motion i-A||H|
|"O"||:||Both Ethernet and HSSB|
|"X"||:||Cannot be used|
Note) 0i-C does not support the HSSB function.