Get the actual execution pointer in MDI, MEM and EDIT, TJOG, THND mode.
The restrictions are as follows.
- When this function works in DNC/M198, the return code is EW_REJECT.
- In case of FS30i-A, when STL signal is ON, the return code is EW_REJECT.
- In case of FS0i-D/F, FS30i-B and PMi-A, even if STL signal is ON, the return code is EW_OK. (when Parameter No.13104#1=1, the return code is EW_REJECT)
- In case of FS0i-D/F, FS30i-B and PMi-A, even if M198 is executed, the return code is EW_OK.
- When program is looked-ahead, It take next block number of block be looked-ahead.
When the reset processing is executed in CNC, the processing interrupts can be selected according to the parameter LES(No.11353#3).
Inc case of parameter LES(No.11353#3)=0 : The process is not interrupted.
Inc case of parameter LES(No.11353#3)=1 : The process is interrupted.
In case of 0i-D, when this function is executed just behind the function(Ex.:cnc_pdf_searchresult) to which the block number is changed, the previous value might be acquired.
Universal Fanuc Driver
Fanuc Focas Library CD
Specify the library handle. See "Library handle" for details.
Pointer to the variable to store the actual executed program into.
It is "MDI" when MDI program is executed.
Pointer to the variable to store the actual executed program pointer into.
It is a block number as the top of the program is 0.
EW_OK is returned on successful completion, otherwise any value except EW_OK is returned.
The major error codes are as follows.
|Return code||Meaning/Error handling|
CNC mode is except MDI, MEM, EDIT, TJOG and THND one.
The extended driver/library function is necessary.
As for the other return codes or the details, see "Return status of Data window function"
For HSSB connection,
This function is related to the following CNC parameter.
See the manual of CNC parameter for details.
11353#3 (influenced by setting)
|P (Punch press)||-|
|Power Mate i-D|
|Power Mate i-H|
|Power Motion i-A||O|
|"O"||:||Both Ethernet and HSSB|
|"X"||:||Cannot be used|
Note) 0i-C does not support the HSSB function.