DESCRIPTION & DOWNLOAD | MANUFACTURING
Inventcom CNCnet DNC integrates your CNC machine controls with serial (RS232) interface directly into your network and controls an unlimited number CNCs simultaneously on a single computer.
Fig.1: Screenshot CNCnet DNC
- Cabling can either be made by using a direct cable, a serial - network interface or a wireless module. No need for computers or special terminals at the shopfloor area.
- Available Protocols (Option): ACIERA, DDCMP, Mazatrol CMT, MEFI/Trans, BPA/9, LSV2, PRN, 3964/3964R, Heidenhain, PTR-Simulator
- All transmission activities can be controlled by the operator panel of the machine.
- Suitable for Microsoft Windows XP (x32-x64), Vista (x32-x64), Server 2003 (x32-x64), Server 2008 (x32-x64), Server 2012 (x32-x64), Windows 7 (x32-x64), Windows 8 (x32-x64) and Windows 10 (x32-x64)
- Setup of machine specific transmission parameters (leading - trailing sequences / characters, change or replace characters, send specific HEX ASCII codes)
- Recharge operation mode for large programs (SW / HW handshake)
- Management of NC files directly from within your MES / ERP solution (operation sequence specific)